Monday, May 4, 2009

Scrapbook - 20

My friend was sitting across from me chewing gum, which is one of my least favorite sounds and smells, which got me thinking about gum in general.  I once made a poster out of all the Bazooka Joe comics I could find, which was a lot of them, but I was thinking more the gum after it was chewed and how I could regard that as not art.  So that led me to gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe.  It draws attention mainly as one of the most annoying substances to have to remove from clothing.  Even more annoying than grass stains or wine, it serves to not only stick to the bottom of your shoe but also to anything you might be walking on. 

Similarly to the oil spills on a very small scheme of general annoyance in the streets, gum is littering the streets and attacking unsuspecting steppers because of others' carelessness and thoughtlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment